Saturday, December 2, 2023
My choice of Blog Image
The gentleman depicted in this portrait was a banker from Hamburg, Johan Goessler. I thought when I saw it, that was a perfect picture for my avatar on a number of sites. As I learn to use Blogger and bring this project to fruition, I hope it does an admirable job depicting me as I see myself. Not all knowing, but certainly trying to do the "do" things and having a bit of fun as we go along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend Update
The weather has turned and summer has definitely turned into autumn. Herself is sick because of it, which has changed plans and such here in...
-
Not a Greek island you may have not heard about. In this case today I had to present my thesis for defence to my program's committee. Tw...
-
As another lovely weekend comes to a close here in the Duchy, it seems time for a bit of reflection. It was rather nice to get out and abou...
-
First, I would like to thank the friends who were kind enough to say something with the passing on my father. It was most appreciated, even ...

No comments:
Post a Comment