Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Labour Day...A Bit Late

It was brought to my attention by someone, that perhaps there was a misunderstanding about what some folks do for a living versus what those folks actually earn. As well as the conditions by which someone might earn those wages. 

In case there is any misunderstanding about where my sympathies lie... I would ask you to view the following videos. I have spent most of my life on the managerial side of things, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten from whence I came. 


And my former profession... 

I don't often get upset, but if you ever want to know how I feel about the average worker and what we have to do to make a living, please feel free to ask me and I'll tell you. 

1 comment:

  1. A very nice and very moving post. Especially liked the tune from the Drop kick Murphy's. After a too long day at work I used to blast that particular song while driving home. Well done sir!

    ReplyDelete

Meanwhile....Back to Toy Soldiers

 Last weekend I headed up the NE Turnpike Extension to Kingston, PA for a game with the PAWM crew.  The game on our bi-weekly menu was a sem...