Thursday, March 28, 2024

Being a Modern Unitarian...with a giggle.

 At the risk of offending some, I thought I would post what I consider a very funny musical skit regarding my personal faith walk as it stands today. With tomorrow being Good Friday and Sunday being Easter, I hope this will allow some to enjoy the diversity or opinion of others. Have a giggle. Don't take things too hard. And please remember that your Higher Power loves you no matter what. 

Being a Unitarian, albeit of the more traditional New England version, I wish the best to all of my fellow carbon based bi-pedal life forms. 

And now... enjoy..


If you can't get a giggle from this... you may need to watch it again.

I promise proper toy solider stuff will follow soon. After I'm done laughing at this video for the tenth or eleventh time.. 

Cheers;

Eric

3 comments:

  1. Quite the tongue twister. It raised a smile here.
    I look forward to more "soliders" [sic] next.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny Eric, thanks for sharing.
    Hoppy Easter.

    Willz.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Update

 It's been a fair bit busy around The Duchy, now that I've returned back to my civvy job.  Add in the failure of some plumbing and a...