Wednesday, May 29, 2024

And Yet More Gratuitous Tank Pictures

 Work continues apace on American armour for both Historicon games. 

So far I have completed the tanks for both sides in the El Guettar game. I'll run a preview game at OttoCon in June. 

The M41 Walker Bulldogs playing the role of Shermans in the movie "Patton".



For my other game, the "Road To Ambleve", a wind up of the 1965 movie, "The Battle of the Bulge", I finally finished the four M24 Chaffee light tanks. All of them have names, but I made sure to paint up Sgt. Guffey's tank (played by Telly Savalas). I just need to get some 1/48th scale stowage to tart it up. 


Between work and the garden, it's finding time to get the rest of the infantry for both sides completed, as well as two M5 3-inch Anti-Tank guns purchased from FUBAR Designs. 

Back to the painting bench. 


2 comments:

Test Drive of The Portable Wargame

 A recent purchase on Wargames Vault of the Second Portable Wargame Compendium and the recent gift of a coupon for the Third Compendium, led...